AKAI APC40 MKII
The new APC40 mkII incorporates five years of user feedback into its design. Almost every aspect of the original APC40 has been deliberated, reworked, and improved to provide extended controller functionality, countless lighting and musical capabilities, and a smarter workflow. In addition to its sleek look, veteran APC40 users will immediately notice the enhancements that include an RGB clip-launching grid, reinforced fader design, revised knob lay out, power over USB and much more.
APC40 mkII features a 5×8 RGB clip-launching grid that’s built for dexterous exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 40 responsive triggers. RGB lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer. You can also color code your clips with the RGB lighting for advanced visual organization, and use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of the 5×8 grid.
APC40 mkII comes equipped with an array of assignable faders and knobs: nine reinforced faders and eight channel control knobs are arranged in-line with each channel for an intuitive layout and smarter workflow. Eight Device Control knobs make it easy to tweak device parameters and light up to provide visual feedback of each parameter. In addition, the Sends button enable users to cycle through all eight send buses right from their APC40 mkII. The A/B crossfader has also been reworked and can be assigned and re-assigned without ever having to touch the mouse.
Pangolin has also created a custom MIDI profile for the APC40-MKII which works with our BEYOND laser control software. This profile maps the device out with the most popular laser effects and offers an easy and convenient way of controlling your laser projectors and shows. Our current profile includes:
* The ability to control cues, and toggle through them
* Conrol over size, position and rotation on X, Y, Z axis
* Control over colors including R,G, B as well as alpha blending
* FX control sliders for brightness, animation speed, colors, scan rate and more
* The ability to control zones, and run zone chases directly from the APC40
* BPM control with Virutal LJ
* Blackout and reset buttons
* The APC40 MKII SKIN is not included, but is available for purchase for only an additional $49.95. If you wish to include this with your purchase, you can email us at the time of order (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will include it inside of the package, with no additional shipping costs.